What’s included: accommodation, park and pool, meals & day out in the Pyrénées.
What’s not included: tuition fees, flights, insurance, transfers.
What’s included in a Painting Holiday or Art Masterclass at Clos Mirabel
ACCOMMODATION, PARK & POOL
- Your choice of single or double accommodation in the Manor House or the Winery at Clos Mirabel
- Access to the Art Atelier at all times during your stay
- Access to the communal living space in the Manor House, the park and the south facing terrace
- Access to the swimming pool (partly heated by solar panels) May to October
- The growing & preparation of the food we serve comes, when possible, from our permaculture gardens and is prepared in our own kitchens.
- Breakfast each day is a buffet of local and regional produce
- Morning and afternoon breaks with coffee, teas, homemade tisanes, juices, cakes & confiserie
- Lunch* with fresh, locally sourced produce or as a gourmet picnic out on location with wine
- Apéritifs are served each evening before dinner
- Dinner is a four course meal with selected wines
- We can cater for special diets upon request. For more details see our food and wine page.
(*) Lunch is provided every day apart from lunch on your free day
DAY OUT IN THE PYRENEES
- Where scheduled as part of your itinerary your group will visit villages of the Ossau Valley to experience places untouched since the 18th century. You will have the opportunity to paint in an environment of exceptional beauty overlooking the valley which offers a wide range of perspectives from the old houses with their traditional slate roofs to the mountain peaks. Lunch will be in a local restaurant or served as a gourmet picnic on location. For more details click here
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Tuition fees (Fees are paid directly to the tutor, 8 weeks prior to the beginning of the class)
- Travel to Clos Mirabel
- Travel insurance
- Transfers from train stations or airports
- Stay tax 2€ per person/per night
- Airport transfer 55 euros
- Train station transfer 25 euros