Terms and Conditions
To make a booking
Your course place is confirmed once you have paid the deposit via a credit card or bank transfer. There is no deadline for booking. Places are offered on a first come, first served basis, and all courses have a maximum number of 14 students unless otherwise stated. We suggest you book early to avoid disappointment.
1. Check availability directly with Rachel & Xavier or Heather at Clos Mirabel by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: + 33 (0) 6 79 59 04 91.
2. As of 2024, a non-refundable deposit of 350 euros per person will be required to register, this is usually done by e-mail. Receipt for deposit will be sent by return.
3. Balance of payment is due to Clos Mirabel SARL 8 weeks before the beginning of the Art Atelier.
4.Tutor fees are set and paid directly by Course Participants to the tutor. Tutors set their own payment terms.
5. We reserve the right to change programme content without prior notice.
6. Should your course be cancelled by the tutor, your deposit or any other course payment will be refunded in full.
In case of cancellation by the tutor, every effort will be made by Atelier Clos Mirabel to propose an alternative course.
If a course is forced to be postponed due to unforeseen circumstances (force majeure – act of nature – war – labour strike – pandemic) and beyond the reasonable control of the tutor or Atelier Clos Mirabel, all credit can be used for a future course. We would work with you individually to provide a tailor-made alternative to fulfil your travel/holiday plans.
7. Atelier Clos Mirabel operates a strict NO SMOKING policy inside all the buildings of the estate.
8. We, Clos Mirabel SARL, reserve the right to remove a group member at any time if their behaviour is considered unacceptable and is seen to be affecting the overall wellbeing and enjoyment of the group.
If a fully paid booking is cancelled within the 8 weeks period prior to the atelier, a cancellation fee of 50 % on accommodation and a 50% of the tuition fees will be applied.
If a fully paid booking is cancelled within the 4 weeks period prior to the atelier, all fees paid are not refundable.
We recommend travel insurance for all our ateliers.
In Euros either by credit card or by bank transfer to the Clos Mirabel S.A.R.L. account net of any bank charges or other charges including exchange rate variations. Please note we do not accept payment by American Express.