Non participitating partner or Friends
We welcome ‘non-participating partners’, husbands, wives, partners and friends of people who come on one of our courses.
We will take you on a day trip to the National Pyrenean Park with the art group but we also suggest a few extra activities to make your stay even more memorable.
Extra activities on offer include:
- A morning exercice class on the terrace weather permitting
- A visit to a local vineyard and wine tasting
- A walk in Pau and and visit to the Chateau of Henry IV
- A visit to Les Halles which is a great food market, full of regional specialities
- A cookery class with Rachel, learning a few basics of the local cuisine
We can also organise:
- A day out to Biarritz, Saint-Jean-de-Luz or San Sebastian
- Horse riding in the Pyrenees
- E-cycling around the Jurançon vineyards
- Art lessons with Xavier
- Ayurveda Massage
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
We also recommend:
- Having a stroll in the 5 ha park.
- Admiring the ever changing panorama of the Pyrenees
- Taking a dip in the pool (from mid May to mid October)
- Having a walk around our permaculture garden
- Or just relaxing in a calm and peaceful environment